[foundation-board] Board minutes for publication - approval needed

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:05:36 UTC 2010

On 19 November 2010 16:52, Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com> wrote:

> On a more practical note, since some of these do still need approval,
> I suggest that we all aim to have the minutes approved at the next
> Board meeting, which means flagging any issues you have with them now,
> please, so they can be resolved by then.

Hi again everyone

Nothing but eerie silence in response to my minutes for publication -
does that mean that everyone has read them and no-one has any issues?
Or that no one has read them? It would be good to get these signed off
at next week's meeting. Here's the link again:

http://board.okfn.org/BoardMinutesForPublication

Cheers

Becky