[foundation-board] Board minutes for publication - approval needed

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Dec 13 17:10:44 UTC 2010

On 10 December 2010 14:05, Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 19 November 2010 16:52, Becky Hogge <becky.hogge at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On a more practical note, since some of these do still need approval,
>> I suggest that we all aim to have the minutes approved at the next
>> Board meeting, which means flagging any issues you have with them now,
>> please, so they can be resolved by then.
>>
> Hi again everyone
>
> Nothing but eerie silence in response to my minutes for publication -
> does that mean that everyone has read them and no-one has any issues?
> Or that no one has read them? It would be good to get these signed off
> at next week's meeting. Here's the link again:
>
> http://board.okfn.org/BoardMinutesForPublication

First a huge thank-you to you Becky for taking on this significant
task (with which we both responsible!).

I have reviewed and made some minor deletions mainly around e.g. the
discussion about libel and the other org which I don't feel we should
publish as based on their own confidential statements to us.

Otherwise looks good.