[okfn-coord] WDMMG 4IP draft contract to review

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Feb 12 10:24:32 UTC 2010

Dear All,

We now have a 1st *draft* contract  from 4IP to review. I have posted
links to this (obviously confidential info) here:

<http://okfn.org/board/wiki/WDMMG>

Rather than all of us go through all of this I have put a suggested
division of labour on the wiki page which is:

  * Jordan, me and Ian (if happy to!) to review basic contract - 36
pages but mainly legal boiler plate
    * <http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AYn3JiuouxLUZGN0eGIzOWNfNDJoa2gzeDZjeA>
  * Jonathan and I to review spec - 3 pages (but meat of the contract)
    * <http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AYn3JiuouxLUZGN0eGIzOWNfNDM0ZDZ2dnJnbg>

If this is a agreeable I propose we endeavour to at least have done a
basic review by board meeting next Tuesday. I suggest notes be
recorded in wiki page or direct in google doc (if the latter note this
in wiki page please).

Regards,