[okfn-coord] WDMMG 4IP draft contract to review

James Casbon casbon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 16:22:43 UTC 2010

On 12 February 2010 10:24, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
>  * Jonathan and I to review spec - 3 pages (but meat of the contract)
>    * <http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AYn3JiuouxLUZGN0eGIzOWNfNDM0ZDZ2dnJnbg>
>
> If this is a agreeable I propose we endeavour to at least have done a
> basic review by board meeting next Tuesday. I suggest notes be
> recorded in wiki page or direct in google doc (if the latter note this
> in wiki page please).

I read over the spec, and I think in general it is very loose, but
that may not matter to us as we are the supplier.  I only wonder if
there is potential for mismatched expectations.  For example: 'A
beautiful user interface' could mean anything to anyone.

I added some comments.  I used the footnotes feature of google docs,
since these are better than comments (you can print without them, for
example).  Rufus, you want me to note this in which wiki page?

James