[okfn-coord] Financial forecast

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Jan 8 13:28:47 UTC 2010

Dear Becky and Martin,

Great work on pulling this together. I've now posted it on google docs
for ease of access (and editing ...). Here's the share link:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aon3JiuouxLUdHNwMGtzczFNSFQyVnV4aVE2aGUxb3c&hl=en

If people could take a look through this before our next board meeting
(week next Tuesday - 19th) then we can discuss this in depth then,
though if people have comments before then that would also be very
useful.

Regards,

Rufus