[okfn-coord] Large phone bill from Advisory Board Member...

James Casbon casbon at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 13:39:49 UTC 2010

The provider was chosen (by me) without any awareness which countries
we needed to dial in from.  We want to move to a paid service that
offers toll free or local numbers in each country.  e.g.:
 http://www.communiqueconferencing.com/globalconferencing/
 http://www.freeconferencecall.com/prodfreeintl.asp
 http://calliflower.com/international_calling_numbers_conference_call_feature

There seems no easy way to compare price.