[foundation-board] Fwd: WDMMG budget increase

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jun 9 17:42:45 UTC 2010

For the board's information: we are seeking an increase in the WDMMG
budget. I would like to emphasize that this is not absolutely
essential in that we would not be in financial trouble is we did not
get it -- however we might need to curtail some parts of the project's
ambitions without the additional funding.

Rufus

PS: for those wishing to see the spreadsheet please login with google
account: okfn.board and new password just sent