[okfn-coord] Questions for EU project registration

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Mar 2 20:53:01 UTC 2010

Currently filling in a form required for us to officially register in
EU IT systems so we can be a recipient of EU funding (basically to get
PIC code). In relation to FP7 funding which it now looks like will be
funded.

In particular we need to know:

  * NACE code: http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/ramon/index.cfm?TargetUrl=DSP_PUB_WELC
(any ideas on how we are classified/self-describe? Currently going to
put 'Computer and Related Activity')
  * Number of employees? Presume officially 0 as everyone is a contactor?
  * Annual turnover (euro) - for, e.g. 2008-9
  * Annual balance sheet  (euro)

Would be really useful if anyone can suggest what to put for these! We
need to act quite quickly to ensure we can receive funding if and when
it comes through...

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator