[okfn-coord] Fwd: Possible collaboration from Euroalert to OKFN

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Mar 3 19:05:05 UTC 2010

In the long run we may need an explicit policy on who/when we accept
support. In the short run I suggest writing back welcoming their
support and saying that:

a) they could become an institutional supporter (we could then feature
their logo on our supporters page)
b) they could support us in kind by donating cloud hosting space (they
offer this specifically)
c) obviously we'd be delighted if they disseminate info about our
events and projects through their network

Rufus

Open Knowledge Foundation