[okfn-coord] Wrist problems

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Mar 10 13:50:11 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Just thought I should let the board know that my right hand is injured
(RSI?) and so am currently only able to type with my left hand. Hence
writing (email, blog posts, reports, etc) is a lot slower.

At the moment I'm trying to do more phone/Skype calls (and have no
shortage on this front, e.g. with coordinating Sara, Daniel, and many
things can be done on calls instead of email) but I wonder if anyone
has any suggestions just in case the problem persists? E.g. I could
find someone on this end to help me type? Also I know in medium term
Rufus is keen to bring in another person to do admin, community stuff,
etc so any suggestions here most welcome.

In any case, I'll keep you updated!

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator