[okfn-coord] Fwd: [Communia-members] OKF funding/planning of the final part of the project

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue May 11 15:07:59 UTC 2010

FYI below is latest state of OKF Communia funds.

I think we should aim to spend it all, or as much as possible.

Worthwhile use of this would be to get open bibliographic/public
domain folks to Berlin in October as part of PD calculators meeting /
FC research event. Not difficult to use it up on
travel/accommodation/subsistence for a group of people...

All the best,

Jonathan