[foundation-board] No Board Meeting Today

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue May 18 16:29:43 UTC 2010

As I hope people surmised from lack of a notification from me there is
no Board Meeting today!

There will be a Board Meeting next month (June).

I note that most of the Board met (informally albeit) last month
before OKCon. One thing that was mentioned then by several people was
the idea of moving the board meetings to a slightly less frequent
basis (quarterly or bi-monthly) and having the board meetings more
focused on oversight and strategic planning.

More hands-on management would move to the new public coord group
(whose setup is now in progress).

Open Knowledge Foundation