[foundation-board] Chapter MoUs especially in re OKF Germany Chapter

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Nov 1 14:45:56 UTC 2010

On 1 November 2010 07:27, Jordan S Hatcher <jordan.hatcher at okfn.org> wrote:
> On 22 Oct 2010, at 14:07, Becky Hogge wrote:
>> On 21 October 2010 12:57, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:

[...]
>> This process sounds about right, and the draft MoU looks good (looking
>> forward to seeing our General Counsel's comments and revisions).
>
> <https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1cTyRY40PDlqHHxgzogMByQwZ1kvVlI5k-Dnboof1WyU&hl=en&authkey=COjQ7LMP>
>
> Let me know what you think.

I think this looks great. It would be good to start circulating this
both to OKF-De folk and on okfn-coord etc as soon as was feasible.

I therefore propose that unless some objects by midnight Wednesday we
can start circulating this proposal to OKF-De and then to okfn-coord
for discussion.

There is also the secondary but related question of the minor
modifications of the OKF's own Memorandum of Association as discussed
in the previous email (introduction of opendefinition.org and
modification of clause about campaigning). Would it make sense to also
circulate this proposal to the wider community (separately obviously
from the Chapter discussion).

Regards,