[foundation-board] Request for board approval to start working towards OKF Austria

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Nov 10 13:18:33 UTC 2010

Brilliant -- if others are able to give +/- 1s at their earliest
convenience, then I can let them know ASAP.

James? Jordan? Ian? Martin? Paula? Rufus?

Its at times like these that I wish we had an instance of One Click
Orgs decision making tools [1] running complete with proxying options.
;-)

[1] http://www.oneclickor.gs/