[foundation-board] A very strange request...

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Nov 12 14:01:53 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sherman, Hannah <HannahSherman at tigeraspect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 2:00 PM
Subject: FILMING
To: "jonathan.gray at okfn.org" <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>

Dear Jonathan

I am working on the second series of  The Olivia Lee show for Comedy
Central.  The show is a hidden camera comedy sketch show created by
and starring Olivia Lee featuring a range of female characters playing
out sketches from their larger-than-life world through a combination
of scripted and improvised comedy with real people in the real world.

The sketch we are looking to  film on 18TH November is about a couple
announcing  their engagement in a public place, ideally a conference
scenario.  Therefore I am checking whether it would be possible to
film right at the end of the conference  (after the last speaker has
finished).  At this point one of the actors will announce their
engagement to the other actor.  It’s meant to be very light-hearted
and funny.  Could be a nice comic end to the day before they break for
drinks.

Of course no one would know they are being filmed at the conference,
so we would be there for max time of an hour.  We reveal after.

We would pay a location fee or the cost of entry to the conference.

The 8 part series will air on Comedy Central UK early next year.

Please let me know if this is something you can help with.

Hannah Sherman

OLIVIA LEE SERIES 2

tigeraspectproductions 5 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QA

Tel: 020 7434 5698 /  Fax: 020 7529 9599

Email: hannahsherman at tigeraspect.co.uk

****************************

TIGER ASPECT PRODUCTIONS

****************************

LADIES OF LETTERS: Tuesdays @ 22.00 on ITV3

BIG SILENCE: Fridays @ 19.00 on BBC2

ARGUMENTAL: Tuesdays @ 22.20 on DAVE

ME & MY MONSTERS: Monday to Thursday @ 18.30 on CBBC

TINGA TINGA TALES: weekdays @ 9.10 on BBC2 & 12.20 on CBeebies,
weekends @ 12.20 on CBeebies

CHARLIE AND LOLA: weekdays @ 07.00 on CBeebies, weekends @ 07.00,
10.25 and 15.25 on CBeebies

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains
information that may be confidential, may be protected by the
attorney-client or other applicable privileges, or may constitute
non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the
designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not an intended
recipient of this message, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and then delete all copies of it from your computer
system. Any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be
unlawful.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator