[foundation-board] Fwd: OKF projects coordinator?

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:12:07 UTC 2010

Hi Jo, hi all

Here's an update on the project coordinator recruitment process -
sorry it's been so long in coming, it's been quite a time-consuming
process...

We had over 50 applications, which Ian, Rufus and I reviewed the week
before last. We chose four candidates to interview, and we'll be
seeing them on 26th November all being well. Our plan is to have the
successful candidate accept the position in principle before the
December board meeting, at which point we'll ask the Board to formally
invite the successful candidate to accept the position.

Although we received a large number of unsuitable applications, the
four candidates we're interviewing on the 26th are extremely strong,
so I don't think there's a need to recirculate the recruitment notice
at this stage.

Best wishes

Becky