[foundation-board] Helping to publish the minutes

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 11:17:07 UTC 2010

On 06/10/2010 11:46, Becky Hogge wrote:
> At the last meeting, it was suggested that I could help finish off the
> work Jo's started publishing the historical board minutes on the new
> website. I'm very happy to do this. Jo, Rufus, this was previously
> your joint action. Is my offer of help welcome?

Yes please! Rufus may have done more, where i left it was drafts of
historical minutes on the wiki linked from the actual minutes. Rufus
reviewed, i think. I'd love help, i'm on a campaign to become
responsible for less, make time for something completely different.

I was happy with the coord call yesterday, felt much better afterwards.