[foundation-board] JISC project documentation

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 22:31:50 UTC 2010

http://code.google.com/p/jiscexpo/wiki/ProjectDocumentationInstructions

Quotes:

It is worth noting that jiscEXPO projects are utilising a new and
different style of documentation that is lightweight, open and
web-worthy. Overall we hope the following documentation gets you writing
stories for one another as a community, rather than just to the JISC
Executive. We hope to achieve this by having every project use a blog as
their primary documentation website so that they can update one another
on the progress as they make it.

Please remember all documents you create as part of your project are
subject to FOI so best to maintain best practice with regards to
transparency and openness throughout your project - and don't forget to
display your Creative Commons License on EVERYTHING

Can we start practising what we preach please