[foundation-board] Revised project coordinator job description

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:32:55 UTC 2010

On 23 September 2010 16:29, Ian Brown <ian.brown at oii.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> On 23 Sep 2010, at 16:27, Becky Hogge wrote:
>
>> Okay. But beyond sending to individual people, do we announce this on
>> the blog? Or is there a better place to announce i
>
> We should spread far and wide, to ensure all good candidates can apply (and avoid any accusation of stitch-ups).

I'll ask Michael to remind me where we put up the ORG Exec ad -
because I believe that's how we got Jim. But we will run into cost
issues if we want to post it to, say, Guardian Jobs. Is there any
budget for this? NB, posting to Guardian jobs is, I've heard, also a
sure-fire way to get lots of completely unsuitable people applying on
spec, which will be a resource sink. Are there any University networks
we can leverage?