[foundation-board] Fwd: DM2E: excellent news!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Aug 15 17:20:06 UTC 2011

FYI here are further details on the DM2E project, which the EC has now
entered into negotiation with (further details below).

The OKF is allocated €310,357 from a total of over €2.5 million. This is
over 12% of the total budget, which is divided amongst 14 partners. We are
allocated the second largest share, after the Humboldt University in Berlin.

The EC are requesting that the budget is cut. This is part of the
negotiation process. I'll speak to the other partners later in the week and
keep the board updated.

All the best,

Jonathan