[foundation-board] Very confidential: We won EC data portal bid!

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Thu Dec 1 09:40:33 UTC 2011

Hello

This is very confidential. We cannot go public on this until at least January 2012 - so no blogs or tweets.

We have been selected as the winning bid for the EC Data Portal Bid!!!

There is a period where losing bidders can challenge so we must be silent. But delighted we followed our hearts working with TenForce and Leipzig Uni, not a big corporate.

Now I have to go announce an austerity budget for my city! <eek>

All the best, Jason

--
Jason Kitcat

http://www.jasonkitcat.com