[foundation-board] Very confidential: We won EC data portal bid!

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Dec 1 10:59:59 UTC 2011

Hooray! :-)

This is a really exciting opportunity. We must make sure to brief
everyone involved ASAP and make sure we make the most of this - in
order to maximise value to EU citizens. If we perform well in the
first few months, then this will increase our chances of being
directly involved in the pan-EU portal.

Jason: will you be in charge of setting this project up and making
sure people know what bits they are responsible for? Or would you
prefer someone else to do this? If possible I'd like to go through the
outreach/dissemination bits and make sure our community team are
briefed before I go away in January [1].

J.

[1] http://jwyg.okfn.org/2011/11/01/im-going-on-sabbatical/