[foundation-board] Draft agenda for board meeting

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 17:43:57 UTC 2011

Thanks, Jason!

I've added quite a bit to this agenda, as I'd like to discuss issues including:

Move to new accountants
Personnel - contractors or employees?
Update on transparency and reporting processes
Meeting the requirements of the ON grant

I'm hoping for updates from Jason, Laura and those on the Board
working closely with the organisation on how these issues are going.

New agenda at http://board.okfn.org/BoardMeetings/2011-12-13

Cheers

Becky