[foundation-board] Draft agenda for board meeting

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Dec 13 09:11:45 UTC 2011

Hi Jordan,

What happened with the plan to bring Francis Davey on board. I believe
we talk about this 1y+ ago and you had confirmed that Francis would be
able to work for us at his pro-bono rate. What would we need to do to
'firm up' that arrangement (if it still stands)?

Rufus

On 13 December 2011 07:43, Jordan S Hatcher
<jordan at opencontentlawyer.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> I've also added an item around legal help. I've been too stretched lately to give OKF the help that it needs, and so would like to explore bringing someone else to help out on these matters.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jordan
>

> On 8 Dec 2011, at 13:29, Jason Kitcat wrote:
>
>> Dear all
>>
>> The draft agenda is now up at:
>>
>> http://board.okfn.org/BoardMeetings/2011-12-13
>>
>> There are supporting docs linked there. Please do add to/amend the agenda as you require, it's your meeting!
>>
>> Please note:
>>
>> 1. Change of venue so we can meet until 21:00
>>
>> 2. I have invited Stephen King from Omyidar as per our agreement with them to have an observer present.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jason
>>
>> --
>> Jason Kitcat