[foundation-board] OKF-DE proposal

Laura James laura.james at okfn.org
Fri Dec 23 11:52:57 UTC 2011

Just to pick up on a couple of things...

Jason agreed to follow up with Omidyar on the sub grant question.

The Kat/Rufus/me call produced a draft plan for how local interest
groups could develop up into Chapters, and also a proposal for how
seed funding to support chapter formation might be organised (subject
to the sub grant question).  Kat is writing up our rough notes on that
- then there will be a clean proposal circulated to the board for
feedback.  We did not manage to address the question of other forms of
funding and need to meet again to discuss that; this should probably
wait until we have clarity on the Omidyar terms.

Laura