[foundation-board] Fwd: WDMMG overdue payment and code release

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Feb 1 11:52:22 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I don't see the need to have all of you cc'd on this so I will
continue the discussion with them directly though I will, of course,
keep the board updated. I would quickly point out that since there
email in November I have emailed them several times regarding the
situation and this latest response from them is, I believe, occasioned
by me writing to them saying I wouldn't pay them at all unless they
got back to us about what was going on!

Rufus