[foundation-board] Iconomical Situation

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 10:55:43 UTC 2011

On 03/02/2011 16:55, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> On 3 February 2011 15:40, Becky Hogge<becky.hogge at gmail.com>  wrote:

I just had a quick Skype chat with Liz. A key phrase here is:

"there would be nothing worse than if all our hard work would go to the
wall".

In essence Iconomical need sign-off for the work they have done, and
state they have done work in their own time to resolve issues raised.
Liz seemed surprised to hear that the key issue was the maintainable
state of the source code, she is confident that Dave's work is in a good
state to handover, they would be happy with a mutual-escrow type
arrangement for code and payment, but sign-off seems more a key issue.