[foundation-board] Fwd: Accounts v3

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Feb 23 14:09:50 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Please find attached what will be the final set of submitted accounts -- the
only updates are to reflect Becky's comments (see comments from Urban
Ledgers below). I've looked through and they seem fine and I'm not expecting
further review but everyone is very welcome to take a look (and if you do
spot something please let me know asap).

Rufus