[foundation-board] Revised accounts (fwd)

Martin Keegan martin at no.ucant.org
Fri Feb 25 11:41:23 UTC 2011

Hello all,

please find attached a revised set of accounts, which take into account
liability for corporation tax.

Please have a look over these.

I'd invite the Board to resolve that we resolve to:

approve the attached set of revised accounts, and rescind approval of any
previously approved accounts covering the same period.

Mk