[foundation-board] Blog post to accompany publication of Board minutes

Jo Walsh metazool at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 10:08:45 UTC 2011

On 12/01/2011 09:27, Becky Hogge wrote:
> Thanks to all for quick responses and comments. Do Jo, James, Martin or
> Paula want to comment on this before I start work on a second draft?

More meta-comments; agreement with Jordan about the vague use of
"tithe"; agreement with Rufus on the one point of excessive
self-flagellation. Less sure about Jonny's suggestion that we
de-emphasise the cash surplus - as one of the first tasks of the
Projects Coordinator (starting soon?) is to get a grip on publishing
quarterly accounts. Perhaps "surplus" can be phrased differently to
reflect that fact that OKF will benefit from having a cushion for the
next few years.

But i liked the narrative tone and personal-level detail. Very glad you
found the time Becky.