[foundation-board] Our new project coordinator Jason Kitcat

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Tue Jan 18 09:39:46 UTC 2011

Hello

Thanks for the introduction Rufus.

I think I know most of you via other things, mainly ORG. But for those who I haven't met - hello, I'm very glad to be part of OKFN.

I'm just completing a posting as Acting Assistant Executive Director at ORG this month, and before that I was Head of Technology at parenting website Netmums.

So I know about coding, managing stuff and also policy processes. Which hopefully means I'll be able to make a positive contribution to your work :-)

Let me know if there's anything I can ever help you with.

All the best,
Jason