[foundation-board] Minutes and blog post ready to go - Jonathan to push button?

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:17:22 UTC 2011

Hi all

Just to let you know that everything's now ready to go on the okf site
wrt to minutes, accounts etc.

Jonathan, I've left the blog post in draft on the okf blog, and I'm
hoping you'll hit publish when you think the moment's right vis a vis
other posts/rhythm etc. Just in case this provokes a storm of comments
(it probably won't but you never know), ideally, I'd prefer this to
happen in good time before the 4th as I'll be of to New York on a work
trip then.

I've also:

Published the minutes here:
http://okfn.org/board/meetings/

Published the accounts here:
http://okfn.org/board/#accounts
(is it outrageous that they're in a pdf????)

Amended this page to point to the minutes and accounts:
http://okfn.org/governance/

(those last three are live but pretty unfindable without the blog post).

Cheers

Becky