[foundation-board] Jason's report, great

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jul 5 15:44:05 UTC 2011

Yes, in my view. I also think we should establish basis for quarterly
finance reports. My suggestion is that we aggregate all non-project or
donation revenue into one set. We will also need a way to deal with
the problematic issue of dealing with future commitments. This is
especially relevant to us because money can come in a big lump from a
project grant and this means to give an a reasonable view of what is
going on.

Rufus

On 5 July 2011 16:25, Jason Kitcat <jason.kitcat at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi Board
>
> Great to meet you all last week!
>
> Can I get a steer on what to publish from my report?
>
> Given Omidyar is still unconfirmed I'm minded to not do anything until we know. Because the entire financial model in the appendix is built on that basis.
>
> Is that ok?
>
> All the best,
> Jason
>
> On 1 Jul 2011, at 07:39, Jo Walsh wrote:
>
>> Just read it.
>>
>> How much if any needs to be redacted before publishing? Spreadsheet link? (couldnt view it, permissions)
>>
>> When are we likely to get public announce approval from Omidyar?
>>
>> Good stuff tho ty Jasin

> Jason Kitcat
> Foundation Coordinator
> The Open Knowledge Foundation