[foundation-board] Fwd: Draft Grant Agreement

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jul 6 19:01:35 UTC 2011

Hi All,

We have been draft agreement by Omidyar. I'd suggest Jason and Jordan
review this (if Jordan is up for that). Couple of key points from my
quick reading:

1. They ask for right to designate Grantor Observer on board (but not
a board member). I think we are good with this.
2. They require us to have our annual financials audited going forward
(which resolves the discussion at the board meeting) - assuming we
accept the grant.

Rufus