[foundation-board] Inviting Ben Laurie to become a Board member of the OKF

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 17:50:23 UTC 2011

Hi all

Jason, can you remind me from your notes of last month's meeting where
we got to in terms of resolving whether or not to invite Ben Laurie to
be a Board member of the OKF?

Did we resolve to invite him subject to him agreeing to meet our
minimum requirements? Or was the issue left open?

Other Board members will know that I'm keen to get him on board, but
if there are dissenting views, then please could they be aired?

I'm at a stage in my discussions with Ben where a yes or no from the
Board is now needed.

Warm wishes to all

Becky