[foundation-board] Fwd: Draft Grant Agreement

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Fri Jul 15 09:04:31 UTC 2011

Dear all

Thank you *so much* for your valuable, thoughtful comments on the draft contract.

What I will do next is write a series of questions to ON built from comments you have all made. Their responses to that will feed into a revised draft, based on Jordan's work.

You do need to decide as a board on whether you will allow ON to have a board observer - and to what extent...

My recommendation would be that you invite the ON observer to formal board meetings, but do not have them on the list.

All the best,
Jason