[foundation-board] Invitation to join the OKF Board

Becky Hogge becky.hogge at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 12:34:24 UTC 2011

That's great news, welcome, Ben!

Jason, are you able to begin the process of formally listing Ben as an
non-Exec, and then giving him access to the mailing list and other
Board areas of the website?

Ben, please bear with us while we deal with the formalities. I'll be
in touch soon with links to some materials that will give you some
background on our work and future plans.

The next OKF Board meeting is on the 13th September - please note it
in your diary. It will likely take place at Paula's offices in Central
London.

Looking forward to working with you

Becky