[foundation-board] Fwd: important paperwork - ID + proxy for the Communia association

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Thu Jul 28 16:58:37 UTC 2011

Hi everyone

Melanie mentioned this new Communia network and OKF's role as a "member" of the new Belgium association at OKCon.  I was unaware of a formal resolution or agreement for OKF as a legal entity to become a founding member of a new organisation.

Jonathan or Jason, if this is one of yours, would you mind filling me/the board in on any details? (unless I missed something?)

See email below, Melanie has requested that we sign up to an agreement.

It's in French, and I think that we should seek a translation and perhaps some external advice on what it means to be a member of a Belgium association.

Thanks

Jordan

Begin forwarded message: