[foundation-board] Approving OKFO Austria and an official chapter of the OKF

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Fri Jun 10 06:15:08 UTC 2011

Can you help clarify 3.1?  I thought our template was that we have a right to have someone on the chapter board, but this agreement seems to have us only on the "advisory board"?

Or is the Austrian "bierat" the same thing as the "real board"? If so can we get rid of "advisory" in 3.1?

Are there any other differences between what we did with OKF-DE and this agreement?

Thanks

Jordan