[foundation-board] Separation of concerns

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Thu Jun 23 10:48:54 UTC 2011

Personally, I wouldn't favour this proposal at this juncture. I don't think the organisation is sufficiently robust nor has the capacity to cope with such a split. I also think we would risk losing the beneficial overlaps our diverse different activities currently have.

I certainly don't think it would make management easier!

All the best,
Jason