[foundation-board] Omidyar questions

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Mar 9 15:27:28 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Here are the questions from Omidyar. This is a really significant and
important opportunity for the OKF as Omidyar offer multi-year *core*
funding. I'm meeting Stephen next Thursday and would aim to have draft
answers around 2,3 and 8 (what we'll do and what we are asking for).

I've posted these up in a google doc if anyone from the Board would
like to contribute that would be amazing. Next Wednesday Jason and I
will then work to pull this together in preparation for the meeting.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NqTgq1YR2tPhC6pUMyv7Shv9boIEtJ8ylSsmlIbXx4U/edit?hl=en_GB&authkey=CKSjk6gH

Rufus