[foundation-board] Fwd: Greek data registry + deliberation RFP analysis

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Mar 21 10:56:55 UTC 2011

Hi all,

We've been invited to be part of an RFP for the official Greek
government open data catalogue. Some details (translated from the
Greek documents) are below. The time window for this is not very big -
call went out last Monday and is open for around 2 weeks.

We're talking to a group who are submitting - mainly to provide them
with technical details about CKAN. Our role in the RFP (if any) is yet
to be determined. If the board has any questions please let me know
ASAP and I'll pass them on. Otherwise I'll keep you posted when there
are developments.

All the best,

Jonathan