[foundation-board] OKCon meetup?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed May 4 09:18:28 UTC 2011

Very good point Jo.

I had meaning to write for a couple of weeks to suggest to the board
that we have a meeting and general OKF 'retreat' (including non-board
members) all-day on Saturday 2nd of July (the day after OKCon).

If you can please schedule travel accordingly.

I also note we will have workshops the 2-3 days before OKCon (Mon-Wed)
to which all board members are very warmly invited.

Rufus

On 3 May 2011 21:47, Jo Walsh <metazool at gmail.com> wrote:
> Who else will be in Berlin for OKCon - should we plan a boardy meetup? I
> promise to restrain myself.

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation