[foundation-board] Further authority to sign docs requested

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Thu May 12 17:40:22 UTC 2011

Dear Board

Rufus has raised with me (before the election period, just catching up now) that it would be helpful if I was authorised to sign contracts with clients on behalf of OKFN - such as to do some work building something for them.

The previously agreed limit of £7.5k would apply, and am happy to seek authorisation from Rufus and/or the board beforehand if safeguards are desired.

An example would be contract with Publish What you Fund worth £5,250 to us requiring that we build things for them.

All the best,
Jason
--
Jason Kitcat