[foundation-board] Tweaking my job title to help people understand what I'm here for!

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Mon May 16 08:58:38 UTC 2011

Dear OKF Board

Following a number of conversations, especially a productive meeting with Lucy & Jonathan in Brighton, I've come to the conclusion that my current job title is somewhat confusing for people in and out of the OKF. It doesn't communicate the central nature of my work, it implies that I manage projects but not the centre of the foundation.

Jonathan came up with an alternative which I think would be better: Foundation Manager

What do you think?

Many thanks,
Jason

--