[foundation-board] Omidyar prep esp FAO Becky!

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Wed May 18 16:09:50 UTC 2011

On 18 May 2011, at 17:06, Becky Hogge wrote:
> Can you confirm the Omidyar call is still taking place 13 June?

Yes, that is the latest information I've had them. It's going ahead.

The sooner I can get some of the information in that folder signed off the sooner I can start feeding them with it.

Some of it like accounts and team bios should be good to go as-is but always good to get a second pair of eyes :-)

All the best,
Jason

--
Jason Kitcat