[foundation-board] Big review of OKF finances, contracts, HR, etc?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed May 25 09:22:35 UTC 2011

I think we were thinking the Foundation (OKF) would be the bit that
does contracts etc, and the network (OKFN) does the community stuff,
etc. Think Rufus has openknowledgefoundation.org or similar - so the
Foundation's stuff (board meetings, finances, etc) would go there -
and the network stuff (working groups, projects etc) would live at
okfn.org.