[foundation-board] OKF consultancy policy?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu May 26 18:30:24 UTC 2011

Great - thanks for this Jason. Would you be happy to produce something
more generic for contractors about OKF consultancy.

Also is it worth drafting a clause to put into people's contracts at
some point? (No hurry - but next time we revise these we could add
something in perhaps...)

J.

--
Jonathan Gray