[foundation-board] Revised Omidyar grant agreement

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Sep 2 10:06:40 UTC 2011

@Jason: Just to confirm for everyone on the board:

this new document is revised in light of all the comments from the
last version and the call you and Jordan had with Omidyar.

Furthermore, am I correct in thinking that both you and Jordan are
happy with this new version (and specifically that important relevant
changes have been incorporated).

If so I'm +1.

Rufus

On 31 August 2011 20:01, Jason Kitcat <jason.kitcat at okfn.org> wrote:
> Dear all
>
> Further to the call Jordan and I had with Omidyar's lawyer they have now provided us with a revised grant agreement.
>
> The PDF shows changes, the Word version is 'clean' final copy.
>
> Please let me know your thoughts and if you feel we are ready to sign this.
>
> Thanks,
> Jason
>

> --
> Jason Kitcat