[foundation-board] Revised Omidyar grant agreement

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Tue Sep 13 19:31:59 UTC 2011

On 7 Sep 2011, at 12:40, Rufus Pollock wrote:

> 2) setting up programs that involve any of
> those sanctioned states" (if persons from sanctioned states happened
> to use software we had developed at a later stage I can't imagine that
> would be an issue).

For reference, this was something that we discussed on the phone.  Some of the more paranoid in the US include these restrictions in their T&Cs for their web services for SaaS type stuff and just for their websites.  We could have a general note in our terms around export control, though I don't get the impression we are doing much that would come under export control law.

I will however add it to a list for future review.

Thanks

Jordan

____
Mr. Jordan S Hatcher, JD, LLM